The Bolton Roll Call

well well , my head is seriously fucked up after a full day of alcohol intake and it got even more fucked up thanx to the killer set area 54 played.going all the way down to bolton to see them well worth itand waiting while they where stuck traffic was well worth the wait aswell.

slasher (tony) i never gt u into trouble u silly little fuck it was your own fault .if u never went missing and dave wasnt dieing in my arms coz he is a bitch and carnt drink like a man.then while dave was dieing they decided to kick us out of the train station in the cold, of course am ganna b a little bit moody. so not my fault :D .

tony and i thought u where a smart guy i thought u new u carnt walk across railway tracks :loco: .

but a big thank u 2 area 54 for an awesome night and hope something can get sorted for them to play the studio's xmas party :D .

cheers guys. :wave:

well what a cracking night out that was...

cept i thought i was gonna get me a new arsehole ripped out for the band being late, but i thought under the circumstances that was a fucking excellent set!

only 3 songs short of a full set... and a set started 1/4 hr before the pub was due to shut.

roll on next time! :headbang:

Was a long and tiring night, 5 1/2 hours to get to Bolton and thought we would miss Area 54, arrived at 9.45ish and we beat them. The band played really well considering the short time for setting up. 4 Hours drive home, the things we do for metal. :headbang: :headbang:

Hi all.
I've been an Area 54 fan for years, but only found out about the forum at the Bolton gig.

I may only have seen 25 mins of them play (I had to go for my train), but it was brilliant.