The candidates

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
:lol:

John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama were walking down a Washington, D.C. street when they came upon a homeless person.

The Republican, John McCain, gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

Hillary was very impressed, so when they came upon another homeless person, she decided to help. She walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into John McCain's pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her administrative fees and gave the homeless person $5.

When they came upon yet another homeless person, Barack told the homeless person to 'have hope...change is coming...' and gave him nothing.

Keeping things in perspective, I'd tell that joke in this way:

John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and I were walking down a Washington, D.C. street when we came upon a homeless person.

The Republican, John McCain, gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of MY pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

Hillary was very impressed, so when we came upon another homeless person, she decided to help. She walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into MY pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her legal fees and gave the homeless person $5.

When we came upon yet another homeless person, Barack told the homeless person to 'have hope...change is coming...' and gave him directions to a store selling Rev. Wright sermons. Then, while pointing at me, Barack said to the homeless man, 'I'd give you $20 to buy a CD but this mean white guy is out of compassion, I mean, money.'

Frankly, I cannot figure John "Snap,Crackle,Pop" McCain as being generous with anyone's money except my own...

Jurched