The CD

EbonOrb

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
I am a relative newcomer to the metal world, and though I have perused the boards, I have never felt a need to post.

That all changed today. I had no option but to register and post.

It started on Saturday night at PP when Troy gave Darrin one of the Death Machine CDs while we were waiting for Rage to start. Darrin already had two, and so passed it straight on to me, telling me that I would like it. He is generally a fairly good judge of what I will like, so I was quite hopeful.

I put it on at 7am this morning. It is nearly 11pm now and it has been going all day. Insane? Perhaps. I have never been one to stand behind a dreary facade of sanity. I don't think there are any words that can adequately describe the appeal of this CD to me, so I will just let the length of time I have played it today speak for itself.

Thanks Troy for the indirect gift of the CD, and Death Machine for the more direct gift of the music on it. And thanks Darrin for the introduction to metal some 18 months ago and the passing on of this CD.

Troy, it was a pleasure meeting you and Linda, even if briefly, and I truly wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

Wooo! I LOVE this CD! (Did I mention that already? :) )

Katherine

Wow,

Thank you so much Katherine for taking the time to post. So happy you dig the Death Machine disc and it makes the band so stoked. Darrin my brotha, thank you again for spreading the word man, YOU JUST RULE MY BROTHA!!!! I'm stoked and going to sleep great tonight.

Again we appreciate it.

Jasun/ZH or Thrak/DM