the chance poughkeepsie roll call

I was there last night. Unbelievable show! I find it odd that no one has mentioned anything about it as of yet.

ESPECIALLY since Paul Bostaph filled in on drums!!!! Chuck explained (after like 6 songs) that Barker was deported last weekend. They even taught him a new song called The After Life!!?!! Haven't seen this info anywhere actually..........here's their set:

Eerie Inhabitants
The New Order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Sins of Omission
DNR
3 Days in Darkness
The Afterlife (new song)
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Into the Pit
Over the Wall
----------------
The Preacher
Alone in the Dark
Disciples of the Watch

I was there last night. Unbelievable show! I find it odd that no one has mentioned anything about it as of yet.

ESPECIALLY since Paul Bostaph filled in on drums!!!! Chuck explained (after like 6 songs) that Barker was deported last weekend. They even taught him a new song called The After Life!!?!!

deported?????
how was the new song man????:headbang:

Wow I'm going to see them tomorrow, that's crazy Bostaph is with them and they are playing a new song! No Burnt Offerings on the set list? Thats awesome Eerie is the new opener.

What a show! I drove down to Poughkeepsie from Montreal and it was so worth it. I had a feeling they would surprise us with a new song so I decided to check out the gig at The Chance and it was incredible. This is probably the best show I have ever seen from Testament. The sound was fantastic and the pit was insane. The new song that was played is Groovy, crunchy, and the bridge to the song is brutal and very fast with a great Alex Skolnick solo. It's definetely along the lines of Low and The Gathering. I felt the same vibes from songs like True Believer and Low.

A big thank you to Paul Bostaph for filling in for Nick Barker who couldn't make it to the east coast due to passport issues. Paul did a great job considering the late notice and little time to prepare for the show.

Looking forward to the new album in March 08!