CONFIRMED Testament shows - Sept. and Oct.!!!

Confirmed Testament dates in Sept. and Oct.

These are confirmed upcoming Testament dates so far:

SEPTEMBER
09/17/05 Thrash Domination '05: Club Citta - Kawasaki-ku,Tokyo, Japan
09/18/05 Thrash Domination '05: Club Citta - Kawasaki-ku,Tokyo, Japan

09/19/05 Pipeline Cafe - Waikiki, Hawaii, U.S.

OCTOBER
10/01/05 The Chance - Poughkeepsie, NY, U.S.
10/02/05 The Crazy Donkey - Farmingdale, NY, U.S.

Hey TL,

Is Alex Skolnick playing the U.S.A. dates in early October or is it Metal Mike?

Sorry, I just noticed that you already posted in another thread that the original line-up will be playing the U.S.A. dates on 10/1/05 and 10/2/05. This will be awesome!

shaq said:
I can't give any information about the upstate show but the crazy donkey is pretty small as far as I know. A small bar/club

Yeah it's kinda small,parking sucks,and the annoying thing is the 5' steel posts thats a few feet from the stage :err:

Testament Legions said:
Confirmed Testament dates in Sept. and Oct.

These are confirmed upcoming Testament dates so far:

September 17 & 18: Kawasaki-ku, Tokyo - Japan
September 19: Honolulu, Hawaii - U.S.

10/01/05 - The Chance, Poughkeepsie, NY - U.S.
10/02/05 - The Crazy Donkey, Farmingdale, NY - U.S.

October 8: Mexico City, Mexico

There are some dates for South America, but I need to get more details. Will try to get the exact venues as well.

Yes! I will be at the Honolulu show!

That Brooklyn, New York show apparently was cancelled. I bought tickets for it cause I was excited, didn't think to see if it was a confirmed dates on this website and I got word that the show was cancelled. Sux.

t.com
TheDeadly1 said:
That Brooklyn, New York show apparently was cancelled. I bought tickets for it cause I was excited, didn't think to see if it was a confirmed dates on this website and I got word that the show was cancelled. Sux.

what Brooklyn show?

all i've seen is a Farmingdale (Long Island) show and a Poughkeepsie (Upstate) show....i haven't seen anything about Brooklyn....

Farmingdale Show: (its only 30 min. from Brooklyn....its not like its that far away)
http://www.thecrazydonkey.musictoday.com/CrazyDonkey/calendar.aspx - Tickets
TestamentOctSM.jpg

The venue in Brooklyn listed the show for Testament, but just like any of the other non-confirmed shows, it's apparently fake. Good thing I hate that venue and decided to go to the Farmingdale one.