CONFIRMED Testament shows - Sept. and Oct.!!!

hey TL: Testament will come to S.America with Alex on guitar ?
Rumors says that Alex will not do these dates .... Who is the replacement? Derrick Ramirez or metal mike? :)

I'd love to see a review from last night but nobody here ever seems to post reviews. Anyway, I'll be there tonight! I'll be wearing my Metal-Rules.com T-shirt, so feel free to say hello!

I was at the Poughkeepsie show last night, and they fucking KILLED! You guys are in for a real treat tonight at the Crazy Donkey. As you can see from the setlist below, they were definitely kickin' it OLD SCHOOL all the way. They sounded tight as hell, and they're obviously having a great time playing together again. It's been a long time since I saw a band having so much fun stage.

Here's what they played (probably a little out of order, but close enough):

The Preacher
The New Order
The Haunting
Sins of Omission
Electric Crown
The Legacy
Trial By Fire
Souls of Black
Alone in the Dark
Practice What You Preach
Over the Wall
Into the Pit
--
Raging Waters
Disciples of the Watch

And now for the news everyone's been waiting for... YES, THERE WILL BE A NEW ALBUM WITH THIS LINEUP! Chuck hinted at it 2-3 times during the show, and chatting afterwards, each of the guys confirmed it separately. Woo-hoo!!! THANKS, GUYS!!!

YEAH last night at The Chance was amaaaaazing. \m/ Definitely didn't expect them to play Raging Waters, I'm glad they did. They sounded so great. Nicest guys ever. They signed my Souls of Black vinyl after the show.

New Testament album with the original lineup from Legacy days = GOING TO BE THE BEST! \m/

xAm_I_Evilx said:
ahhh....i saw you guys....i was right next to your group....i think there may have been like 1 or 2 people between us...:headbang:

Haha awesome. They were playing some great house music that night, I was impressed. Usually I hate the music I hear before bands come on, but they really got the crowd going just by playing good music.

On a side note....neck still hurts!

Did they play Burnt Offerings at the Crazy Donkey? I heard they did. I was at Poughkeepsie and they didnt play it, but it was still the best show I've ever seen and getting to meet them after was mind blowing.

SlayerNPG said:
Did they play Burnt Offerings at the Crazy Donkey? I heard they did. I was at Poughkeepsie and they didnt play it, but it was still the best show I've ever seen and getting to meet them after was mind blowing.

They sure did! They claimed they hadn't practiced it at all, and warned us they might butcher it, but I thought it was great! :headbang:

shaq said:
They sure did! They claimed they hadn't practiced it at all, and warned us they might butcher it, but I thought it was great! :headbang:

Wow, I'm jealous! I've seen every reunion tour set list for the most part and thats the first time they've played it. You're lucky! They couldn't have played it the night before?! Oh well, still the best fucking show I've ever seen.