thefinger.wordpress.com
Blabbermouth reports:

DEATH ANGEL, TESTAMENT and OVERKILL will be teaming up for
the "Thrash Domination 04" Japanese tour in September. Confirmed
dates are as follows:

Sep. 24 - Osaka, JPN @ Namba Hatch
Sep. 25 - Tokyo, JPN @ Club Citta
Sep. 26 - Tokyo, JPN @ Club Citta

God damn that bastard nation and their best tour of the past howevermany years. NUKE EM AGAIN.

Don't worry, Pyrus- you'll get over it (like I did yesterday). That's surely one of the best line-ups I could imagine. Hopefully they'll enjoy this colaboration much enough to repeat it one day...on other continents.

Hmmm...I am going to look into flying over for these 3 shows. Maybe I can get a cheap flight or I will use up some frequent flyer miles that I have banked. Japan in September. Could be fun.

godammit, i'd love to see a metal show in Japan, those people go NUTS over there.
A friend of mine, who used to live in Japan for some time, told me that those guys don't move at all at concerts (at least those he attended), which pisses the bands off. I guess he must have seen some weird concerts (or was in a wrong part of the country), 'cause I keep hearing how crazy the Japaneese fans are all the time (and I've seen the FSSD video bonus CD :)). I'm sure all shows will be sold out very soon. What a line-up!

HPOE, it depends. The crowd was very excited the last time Testament was in Japan, but for the most part, they are more mellow/well-behaved compared to us NUTS in the good ol' U.S.A.
That's what one would expect. Different culture. Still, they could do nothing, but headbang when TestAmenT came- join the insanity or die as you fall into the pit!

NUTS IN JAPAN...

here is my observation

Chuck -- osaka bootleg- was asking the audience why the hell they don't move :)))
...then it got better :))))

rob flynn - Poland ___ "hey guys - why do you do crowd surfing - hte music is NOt playing at the moment :)))))

yes i am drunk:)))

fuck me
shit!!!
i m sorry TL for my vocabuilary
i've been waiting for new Da for sth like 14 years
today i got it a listen
and i am now sure that God exists:))))
after just giving it a 4 ropunds i am totally hooked !!!!

man, I was about to post a similar thing, HiddenLegions is right on that... I know you were joking but still that is really hard to think about... u know... talking about the biggest nuclear attack in the whole history... I believe everybody should respect the casualties of a war, no matter how far in time... anyway, peace.

I'm not trying to start a war! just my humble opinion on this. ;)

Okay, then, I think the next time somebody uses the word "gay" disparagingly I'm going to get pissed off because I have gay friends.

Trust me, Max, nobody here is more anti-war and anti-nuke than me. Just ask Hannibal666Lecter. ;) I hear what you're saying, man, but I figured what I was saying was so ridiculous that nobody would take it seriously.

And as for HiddenLegions, I can only assume that he just wanted to take the opportunity to make a joke about me being Jewish, which sadly falls flat because of my general lack of connection to Israel and disapproval of their government.