NEVERMORE, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, DESTRUCTION, ANNIHILATOR playing Japan

Fig2-5globes.gif

by the looks of it, the American continent will collide with Asia in a few millions of years

It's not so often that we can get a tour like this.
Nevermore is probably the only one that can really bring people to the shows in the US.

Nah, Destruction is the biggest band on the list. They pack venues in the states pretty easy right now with this whole "thrash till death" thing thats going on recently...

Even the shitty local retro-thrash bands out here are getting a crowd.

Know what would be a novelty? Mormon Thrash. Seriously, Bay Thrash style, but about Joe Smith and his values.

Nah, Destruction is the biggest band on the list. They pack venues in the states pretty easy right now with this whole "thrash till death" thing thats going on recently...

Even the shitty local retro-thrash bands out here are getting a crowd.

What is it with this sudden trend, anyhow? I mean, I watched a whole generation of young "thrashers" fucking shave their heads and start listening to punk in the early 90s. Seriously, Green Day got big and bam everyone was too cool for thrash, they were punk (yea, right). And now I'm seeing people go back to it, and a whole new generation who last week were listening to Killswitch Engage telling me I don't know what real thrash is? Lame.

Getting Katon De Pena jerrycurl splash in the front row, now that's thrash. :headbang:

Someone that opened one of the shows on Destruction's last US tour said that the venue was almost empty, even after Destruction started playing.

It's selfish on my part to think this, but I actually prefer the shows in smaller venues with less people in attendance.