NEVERMORE, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, DESTRUCTION, ANNIHILATOR playing Japan

Annihilator is alright. Granted, Alice In Hell and Never Neverland are their only albums that I would call spectacular, but I still like some of their later material.
Nuclear Assault isn't one of my favorite thrash bands, and their last album was a piece of shit, but they're still not so bad.

Annihilator is alright. Granted, Alice In Hell and Never Neverland are their only albums that I would call spectacular, but I still like some of their later material.
Nuclear Assault isn't one of my favorite thrash bands, and their last album was a piece of shit, but they're still not so bad.
+1, so 3 bands, i don't really care about nuclear assault

Haha really?

I only heard of them being jam packed. Depends on the city though, I guess.

in sf it wasn't over crowded, and by the end or so of the show almost half the venue was gone. of course it was about 1 am but still destruction bring a big crowd, but not anywhere near as much as you'd think since they're fucking destruction.

Municipal Waste is an awesome band, but anyone that would go to see them and skip Destruction should be castrated

yeah, i fucking love municipal waste and i'm not trying to rip on them or anything but it seems really trendy to like municipal waste now, i have a feeling they'll blow up even more like dragonforce did.