Why I Hate Everyone In Japan

Testament Legions said:
The crowd was very excited the last time Testament was in Japan, but for the most part, they are more mellow/well-behaved compared to us NUTS in the good ol' U.S.A.
Dunno when's the last time Testament went to Japan, but on the live at Osaka bootleg yeah they did seem mellow/well-bahaved....but that kinda sucked i found, i mean, no offence to them or anything, but they don't thrash for shit over there...not on that Testament show anyway. They just jumped and :headbang: mostly.
...And there was a guy with handcuffs in the front....the fuck? lol

Dead_Lioness said:
godammit, i'd love to see a metal show in Japan, those people go NUTS over there.

You should see how crazy the Aussies, pit it up. Cause hardly anyone comes to tour down under!

Fingers crossed that this tour comes to Australia!

\m/

Can you get any more annoying? You're like my ex-girlfriend, always have to have the last word and have to make a comment even when it's not needed. Seriously, you make some fucked up blanket statement about "nuking Japan" over a heavy metal show and you think you're that intellegent? I know you love to argue about crap all day long , but seriously , be a good little girl and change your pad.

Seriously, you make some fucked up blanket statement about "nuking Japan" over a heavy metal show and you think you're that intellegent?

:lol: I don't know what's funniest: the fact that you actually got offended by such a ridiculous statement, the fact that you continue to take it seriously, or your inability to spell "intelligent" while accusing me of brain failures.

I've got no problems with you; you're creating this whole issue with your unwarranted attacks and jumping into this thread to reply to a post I made several days ago that wasn't even really adressed to you. Quit while you're behind.

I know how to spell intelligent , it was a typo, Ms. spelling police-fro. Whatever man, the only thing "behind" is your maturity level for acting like a 15 year old cussing up a storm, and acting like you really give two-shits about a some concert your probably too young to attend anyway.

Obviously, the concept of exaggeration for comic effect has escaped you. I swear randomly. It's a gimmick I've worked up. It entertains people.

Why would I not care about a great tour like that? What the fuck is with this hostility all of a sudden? You've latched onto my leg like a bull terrier and are apparently determined to prove that I'm a bad person, whether for foul language, or hating Japanese people, or hypocrisy, or being immature, or some other random shit you've pulled out of thin air. What's your problem, man?