The cheese in Opeth

"For me it's the lyrics to "Master's Apprentice", very cheesy."

OMG! No you didn't! No you DIDN'T just say that!!!!! LOL

That is my FAVORITE track on the record dammitt!

Oh god, you are sending me into fits now. Nothing about OPETH is cheesey. Dear lord, somebody HOLD ME BACK! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

The cd's I have are as follows:

Morningrise
Blackwater Park
Orchid
Deliverance

I will get the rest eventually, but of the ones I have so far, NOTHING is cheesey in any of them. Oh god, I think I need to lay down....... {snickering}

Peace,
IS

Originally posted by intangible_soul
"For me it's the lyrics to "Master's Apprentice", very cheesy."

OMG! No you didn't! No you DIDN'T just say that!!!!! LOL

That is my FAVORITE track on the record dammitt!

Oh god, you are sending me into fits now. Nothing about OPETH is cheesey. Dear lord, somebody HOLD ME BACK! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

The cd's I have are as follows:

Morningrise
Blackwater Park
Orchid
Deliverance

I will get the rest eventually, but of the ones I have so far, NOTHING is cheesey in any of them. Oh god, I think I need to lay down....... {snickering}

Peace,
IS

Yes I totally agree. I have all of their albums, well Deliverance is currently on the way in the mail from amazon.com but yea I love their lyrics. Also the musicianship that goes into each of their songs but we are not talking about that so yea lol. Great lyrics though!!

Hey Transparent, i know what your talking about on "deaths design" track 30 or whatever. First time i heard it i thought i was listening to the Aladdin soundtrack or something. lol