The Clairvoyant:official

Awesome....!!!!!!!!!!!!

This baby is gonna be killer to play on......

We need to finalize players and guitar parts.....

Drums : MAIDENMAN
Bass : ???
Axe 1 : MEDSY
Axe 2 : ???? ( I know someone was.. i cant remember who.... )
Vox : ????
Mixer : ???? ( Ill do it if no-one wants it.... unless maidenman u can do it if u like...!!!? )

Axeman 2 ....just post on here what part/s you want and ill work to that..... ( i normally record all parts when i record for continuity.... so ill just mixdown my tracks afterwards....)

Great stuff......

Ok.... ive finally done some recordin again..... and ive finished the guitars parts for this one.....

Really need some bass now though.....

And PLOUGHMAN dude.... could really use your keys again....!! Interested....?????

Shite Medsy, you're a fast dude!

Tormentor was doing the bass, and I'm the other axeman.

I'll do Daves parts, excluding the solo.

I can't get to work on this one before next week. My sister's first born's christening is on thursday, and her wedding saturday so I have to be there. I'll post an update when I know more.

Okay, I just arrived at my sister's place. Been here 5 minutes and hooked up on the computer immediately... :rolleyes: :lol:

So, I'm back home again some time sunday night and back to school monday. I'll probably get to recording around mid week.

Mmmmkay...

Meds, do you have a reference mix of your and MM's parts?
I'd like to hear it and start to warm up my clumsy fingers for recording.

Yeah I do beleive Constaintine has signed on for this on,

actually EC if your in the mood to do a track we really could use the bass for Total Eclipse. all the other music has been done except for the last solo(Rabs, :)) let me know if your down

Eddy : No probs...give me a couple of days to mixdown my exact part... i need MAJOR directions as to who does what though.... ( ie harmonies high/low..... dubs..... etc....) Let me know asap and ill get onto it....

EC : No i dont think const signed up on this one..... so i guess its all yours...!!!! ;)
Let me know if ur keen and ill send over a roughish mix for a reference if u need it.... or just send me the bass once your done...!!!

:)

OOPS... comunication breakdown here..... :lol:

MM and i just posted the last 2 threads at the same time..... so wed better check who had bass on this one....

I thought const only signed on the assassin....?? I guess i could be wrong..... wed better check....!!!

Sorry y'all....

:)

I'm pretty sure that Tormentor was signed for the bass on this one. Haven't seen him for a while on here or the IM bb, though.

Meds: Just do a mixdown of what you have and I'll record my parts against that track. Then you can piece it all together. Is that ok?

Two things:

1. I can confirm that it was tormentor who signed up for bass on this...and constantine on the assassin. That spreadsheet really pays off sometimes. ;)

2. I hear ya MM. I am in the process of learning it. Crossy, if you read this...do you have tab (with solos) for Total Eclipse?

Medsy, just got the file and listening to it as I type this.

Un-fucking-believable!

I have very hard job to do trying to find a decent sound for my track...

Dagnammit...

I'll get to work ASAP, which means probably thursday the earliest....