The Color Morale - My Devil In Your Eyes

To be honest Tim, because they are friends of mine I would tell them to go elsewhere. I feel like they deserve better than what he can provide for them and he would almost be holding them back and would put them into a fad-sub genre like he does to most of the bands he does.

One of the main reasons I love this band is they dont conform to whats hot at the moment and they write what they want to play vs what the kids want.

To be honest Tim, because they are friends of mine I would tell them to go elsewhere. I feel like they deserve better than what he can provide for them and he would almost be holding them back and would put them into a fad-sub genre like he does to most of the bands he does.

One of the main reasons I love this band is they dont conform to whats hot at the moment and they write what they want to play vs what the kids want.

+1

of course... 'cause they're your friends (this makes sense to me). this is more rational in my opinion.

ditto

*also, my friends start tracking with him in nov. and they asked me if they should go there or with tom denney... i still say cameron.

A band I produced earlier this year asked me where they should go for their full length and I said Cameron, They now have the month of May booked with him :)

nothing against Cameron but I feel some bands shouldnt be produced by him and TCM is one of them

Hey seth are you talking about Victory Height's??
I talked to brandon and he mentioned them going to record with cameron, is this true??

@Seth:

I told them "HI from Seth", and they were suprised! ;) They told me to say Hi back!

I was talking with them about their plans, and they are definately going to record their next album with chango. Reason for this is that Joey's calender is nearly full for the whole next year. Will be interesting to see what comes out of this collaboration.
Their show was amazing btw. I love their drummer. The only bad thing were the clean vox that have nothing to do with the awesome singing on their album...

A band I produced earlier this year asked me where they should go for their full length and I said Cameron, They now have the month of May booked with him :)

nothing against Cameron but I feel some bands shouldnt be produced by him and TCM is one of them

Totally agree. Joey + TCM was such a good combo!

Hey anyone notice the 'whoop' vocal on Quote on Quote song, about 3:26? Was that intentional?