The Colour Of Control

trona

New Metal Member
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
The yellow man scratched his upper lip.
"Shut up!" he said.
"I can't justify it!" said the red man.
"Quick, the Virgin is about to be tested," stammered the black man.
"Look, we only have a small time window," said the yellow man after a brief silence. He tightened his grip on the shaft.
"Shit, shit, shit!" lamented the red man "we are not going to make it. We exceed the fucking conversion rate."
"Just shut up and don't spill any of the fluid" sampled the yellow man.
Theblackman whipped the skin off Theredman's back and Theyellowman watched him with a slight tightening of his cheek.
"Theblueman will not be happy about these new developments" whispered Theyellowman to Theblackman.
"The Virgin is too bloated to be distressed" Theblackman retorted.
"?the window is being breached, prepare for the discharge?" came Thegreenman's voice through the sound generator.
"Where in motherland is Thewhiteman?!" screamed Theyellowman, "he knows that the time is nigh!"
"Relax," came a soothing yet powerful voice from the rear, "everything is under Control now."
Theblackman raised his eyes from his epidermic feast to behold Control in all Her glory. A female of the mortal race, Control was encased in a tight outfit of multi-coloured leather, Her black hair flowing serenely from Her scalp over well-defined features. Slim and streamline (well suited for space travel), Her figure commanded, indeed demanded, attention.
Theyellowman relaxed visibly as he turned and greeted Control with a curt bow.
"Thewhiteman has yet to initiate the Link, Matriarch" he said swiftly, eager to unburden himself with the problem.
"I am well aware of Thewhiteman's status, Theyellowman." Control vocalized smoothly, "Do not concern yourself with him." She turned to Theblackman, "What is the Virgin's condition?"
"Bloated, Matriarch. Very bloated, " came the reply in between mastication.
"?the window is breached. Primary shock troops in position?" Thegreenman's metallic voice cracked again via the sound generator.
"And how is Theblueman?" Control queried Theyellowman.
Theyellowman flexed his knuckles around the shaft and said, "Well, he has yet to be informed that Theredman is no longer with us, but other than that, his Link chain is secure"
Control nodded, Her eyes focusing on the shaft that Theyellowman grasped,
"Just make sure that you keep the friction levels at maximum when the Secondary troops have penetrated the outer skin."
Theyellowman nodded, and Control left the room.
"?first contact with the Virgin reported. Massive losses to Primary troop legions. Secondary troops in position?" Thegreenman informed.
As this was made known to Theyellowman, he startled and instantly started moving his hand up and down the shaft, his eyes darting to the friction metre. Theblackman watched, slowly stood up and initiated his Link.
"Come on?come on!" chanted Theyellowman, "Rise you bitch, rise!"
Theblackman passed out as the pain levels exceeded the conversion rate.
"Shit! Theredman was right, fuck!" realized Theyellowman, an instant too late, "that means..."
As his own conversion levels became too high, his jugular exploded and blood covered the room in an outward flowing arc. Theyellowman's heart still kept beating, even after there was nothing to keep alive, and litre after litre of blood was released.
Hours later, when the Virgin had been tested and pacified, Control walked into the room, Her leather indistinguishable from her surroundings. She bent down and ran her fingers in the black, red, and yellow blood. She then ran those same fingers along Her torso's curves with a sigh.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

--Raf F.

Watch your posture...?
You have to be strong....?
Your life will be forfeit to me and my infernal whim...?

Pain, Pain, Pain, You will know pain...?
FY TI (#@$ FYc YUO $&(#@ FUck YOu@4...?

Pulse (4 my father)

Head nodder, Poppy eater, Nefarious Viking soul,
Apache heart, whose dual horned visage
crumbled like parchment into dust inside my head,
your pure blood poisons my veins, father,
lays like lead and floats like mercury,
it brings madness and breeds fury,
i embrace it, and it dissolves like a sugar cube,
crisp and sharp edged as flint and steel,
Head nodder, Poppy eater, seldom seen
even in the borders of photographs,
though invoked everyday, in my mirror, in my mind,
chameleon or salamander, you are some reptile
sunning it's lizard hide in my window,
pondering an organic feast
derived from deadly blossoms,
you dart in and out of my soul,
like any creature with cold slow blood,
you've found warmer places to go,
and left that infant girl born in rude good health
to her mother's indifferent dismay.

---Benjamin M.

He could have meant Medicine Wheel, but I don't think quite so.

Medicine-Wheel.jpg