The complete Chinese Democracy leak...

it's really strange how different people can react to the same work so differently... i love almost everything on both UYI albums... right next door to hell, don't cry, november rain, double talkin' jive, coma, civil war, locomotive, you could be mine, estranged, breakdown, etc. all fantastic songs

Agreed 100%. Locomotive is just a pure example of hard rock at its best! Right Next Door to Hell would have fit perfectly on Appetite....same "kick ass" fury.:headbang:

I won't argue with you there. Izzy and Slash sounded like they were joined at the hip. Duff was an awesome bassist and the craftsmanship of the songs were outstanding as well. I actually loved it as well. It wasn't until later, I grew to really dislike Axl's voice as bad as I do, but I can't enjoy even that release today. The band had a very unique groove to them and was quite talented.

Bryant

IThe interplay of the rhythm guitar parts, the street wise lyrics, the great melodies, and the pure rocking quality of it were timeless. Use Your Illusions(s) were just boring to me...the difference between You Could Be Mine, or Civil War, and say, My Michelle or Mr. Brownstone could be measured in light years.

there is something disturbingly wrong and bad about the second half of chinese democracy. it really sucks. i'm not even sure what the hell it's supposed to be.