The complete releaselist..

Hobo

Señor Member
Apr 8, 2002
Kata-land
www.stormrider.se
Hello folks..

I have started to create a complete listin af every release katatonia have made..
need your help now to complete it :)

I thought it could be usefull.

heres the link:
http://hem.bredband.net/b139239/releases.html

I know there is some stuff missing (probably a lot), and also i lack a lot of info.
how many were released etc...
please fill in with anything you know of, and i´l try to keep it updated :)

//Björn

Hobo said:
Hello folks..

I have started to create a complete listin af every release katatonia have made..
need your help now to complete it :)

I thought it could be usefull.

heres the link:
http://hem.bredband.net/b139239/releases.html

I know there is some stuff missing (probably a lot), and also i lack a lot of info.
how many were released etc...
please fill in with anything you know of, and i´l try to keep it updated :)

//Björn

I suppose the one who could help you the most is Deliverance6....
:wave:

Very good so far......

a few notes....

Red JEM demo......there were 100 clear demos....200 blue and 200 red....
Saw You Drown LP.....
Promos....I dont know if those count as releases or not...

hmmm.....From a quick glance I think that is it.....
Thats the best starting list I have ever seen.....
Fekkin Rokk HOBO ;)

Ahh wow man, that's so cool you went ahead with it, I was so into that idea but unfortunately laziness dictates much of my lfie hehe...I'll have a hard look at it and see if there's anything I can add, tho my knowledge seems much exceeded by yours and others! :Spin: That's a really awesome job anyway! :kickass:

Ok, i have added those two releases to the list..
but i still miss some releaseyears and companys..
can anyone help me out with those?

I decided to skip the promos... simply because they are not albums released to the public :)

Tonights decision Cd Peaceville 2000 +2 bonustracks Jewelcase

This one has a slipcase.

And I think that there were two releases of Sounds of Decay, the rerelease being a little glossier.

If I recall correctly, I remember seeing a version of BMD that had all the BMD songs and all the FFTC songs, with all of SOD tacked onto the end of it, too. I believe it was a Russian release. I have also seen a strange version of Discouraged Ones floating around with extra tracks (same idea, just another EP tacked on, but I forget which one). Both these releases, to the best of my knowledge, were supported by the band and are official releases.

isn´t the century media release of byd the one with darker backprint?
I believe i heard that somewhere..

Also, i have seen those "two eps in a cd" releases, but i thought they were just your everyday russian booties...

The Unsupported reissue of DODS was released by Black Lodge not No Fashion.

The Katatonia/Primordial split is meant to have 777 copies, but is most likely to have either 800 or 1000 copies.

Century Media released a cd version of BMD.
Century Black released a version of Discouraged Ones.

Thats all for now, hopefully that will assist you in making the list.

Hobo said:
isn´t the century media release of byd the one with darker backprint?
I believe i heard that somewhere..

Also, i have seen those "two eps in a cd" releases, but i thought they were just your everyday russian booties...
Not much darker than the Avantgarde release. Same thing, just a little more shiny, so if you tilt it a bit you can actually read it. Apart from that, it's pretty similar, though everything is opposite ... by that I mean the CDs are on the left folds and the booklet is on the right, and the digi case is matte, while the CDs are glossy (where the Avantgarde release has a glossy cover/case with matte CDs).

yea since u've added 'Tonight's Decision digi + 2 bonus ' you should add Last Fair Deal digi + 3 bonus ..

..hm.. maybe quadfolded LFDGD Digipack ?

and Bjorn, don't u ever get online on MSN ? still haven't sent you that bootleg..

I have a version of LFDGD which was sold together with the tonight music EP. maybe you should add this as well...I´m not sure it is included in your list.

RuinerXL said:
If I recall correctly, I remember seeing a version of BMD that had all the BMD songs and all the FFTC songs, with all of SOD tacked onto the end of it, too. I believe it was a Russian release. I have also seen a strange version of Discouraged Ones floating around with extra tracks (same idea, just another EP tacked on, but I forget which one). Both these releases, to the best of my knowledge, were supported by the band and are official releases.

Um, I have BMD with the FFTC songs, but without the SoD ones.
It is published by Century Black (Century Media), 1997.
If anybody likes I could make a pic of the front (different logo [color+shape differs a bit])?