The coolest present I have ever had!

So as most of you already know, I'm in California just now and after dinner last night, I'm sitting talking to Paul and Wanda and I see Kim hand Derek a piece of paper and some pens. I'm trying to watch what he's doing but not make it too obvious so am still talking to Wanda and Paul at the same time. Then after about five minutes he hands me this...

Eddie.jpg

My jaw just dropped and I had a grin a mile wide for the rest of the night!!! :D Now I have my very own hand drawn Eddie from the man himself!!

Ok, I think we have a rival for the coolest present I've ever got. We were invited to Mark and Linda's for dinner the other night and later on in the night I go to the bathroom and after I come back I find Mark and Derek holding the old Maidens' banner and I'm told that it's mine! I was totally honoured that it was given to me and can't wait to put it up in my room! I absolutely love it!!! :D Thank you again guys - for that and all the really cool stuff you gave me. I was so overwhelmed and really touched that you gave me all that stuff and really, really appreciate it. Thank you! :D

SDC10154.jpg