The countdown....

32 days isn't that much...but I'll properly have to wait for about 6 months before I can get my hands on it :yell:

The exact same thing happened to me when I ordered Mercenary's latest album. And they are from Denmark :yell: :yell: :yell:

The music I like rarely gets to stores in Denmark :yell: :yell: :yell:

Illnath said:
32 days isn't that much...but I'll properly have to wait for about 6 months before I can get my hands on it :yell:

The exact same thing happened to me when I ordered Mercenary's latest album. And they are from Denmark :yell: :yell: :yell:

The music I like rarely gets to stores in Denmark :yell: :yell: :yell:

Well I can't be absolutely certain and I can't promise anything, but I know that this album is in fact going to have European distribution, unlike most of our past releases. How far and wide it will be distributed and to which stores, I have no idea though. I'm sure that The End would be willing to fill you in on that sort of info if you asked them. And if it looks like you won't be able to pick it up in a store anywhere near you, then please just let us know and we'll see if we can't somehow sell you a copy directly and make sure it gets to you in a more timely manner, okay? I hate the idea of people not being able to get our cds when they truly want them, we need all the support we can get! :)

Septembers Marc said:
Well, that's good to know. I hope we don't have that much of a problem picking up the album over here in Europe. Maybe it takes a few weeks longer, but we'll see.

Yeah, I can say that its a safe bet that it won't arrive in most Euro stores and all that on March 8th, it's probably going to be a few weeks afterwards. But like I said, best thing you could do would be to inquire from The End about these sorts of things, and to find out how soon you could order it if necessary, and how long it'd take for them to ship it, etc. The End are known to usually be pretty quick with sending out orders.

Dragon_Unearthed said:
28, 27....grrrrrrrrrr, forgot what day is what...Hell, just circle March 8th like I have...

Not long now! I kept insisting I had a meeting on the 8th because I knew it was an important date for some reason. But the album is waaaaaaay more important than anything work related. Or anything else I've got going on now :D .

Wolftribe said:
oh yeh, is there anyway we can preorder it from the end or something?

I think they do usually have pre-orders available but don't hold me to that for certain. Best thing to do is to contact The End yourself and ask, either via email or their message board forum.

Novembers Paul said:
I talked to The End today. Pre-orders will start 2 weeks before the release date, and the first 50 orders will receive a 2 sided poster with their order. We'll let you know the exact day as soon as we know.

Please tell me the poster will have the new album artwork....it's criminal that this illustration be kept to just a few square inches...