Let The Countdown Begin!!!

Thanks Dave, but i could not have accepted it, even if it was a money issue, which it isn't. But hanks again, just know I will be there in spirit and if you need to call me about music buys get my # from Lance or Todd Wimmer, or Brent

Understood. Things come up, etc. In fact, I'll be really hard pressed to attend this year, and it's not a money issue. (Lots of stuff going on in my life, some good, some not so good). But I will be there! :)

Yesterday I got sick. And as much as this irritates me, all I can think is 'Better now than two weeks from now!"

And I'm hoping being sick now (fever of 102F!) means I won't get the ProgPower Plague this time around.

Yup - need to figure out which high end Canon lens I want to rent (no - not one of the 1-2' long BWL's) to hopefully improve shot selection.

WooHoo x a Billion.

Yep - I've already got Vacation Brain at work...hard to concentrate on anything when all I can think is "two weeks from right now, I'll be on a plane/having a drink in the Artmore courtyard/etc." I am SOOO ready for this! :kickass:

Still awaiting 4 more camera accessory deliveries. With everything I've bought, I think I may have to cough up some cash for a little larger camera bag. Definitely going to focus on getting some killer pictures to post up on facebook and photobucket in between all the partying.... Wheeeeeeee \m/ \m/

Where are you going to rent the lens from? Somewhere in Atlanta I assume?

Yes, although I believe there are some mail-order/delivery services - i just feel safer picking up and delivering a lens in person, y'know?

My personla equipment is more than satisfactory for family/landscape/sporting events...

But to capture hair flailing around on a dark stage with crazy flickering lights... I need something I'm not quite able to buy.

I'm sooooo ready for my 3rd Prog Power and my first stay at The Artmore!! Countdown has started and I've been listening to a different band every day in preparation! Yesterday was Darkwater, Labyrinth today, and probably Forbidden tomorrow since they are new to me. Any suggestions on which Forbidden album to start with would be great!