Roll Call: Kamelot @ The Galaxy Theatre, Santa Ana Sept. 1st

LawnGnome

Guitarist of Symetrica
Nov 8, 2006
Los Angeles
I was just wondering who else will be attending this show, Kamelot never disappoint :kickass:. My progressive metal band, Symetrica, will be opening, and we're pretty excited as it's our first time opening for a national act. We have tickets for sale if anyone is interested in avoiding the ticketbastard fees too. You will also be saving 5 dollars off the normal price. So who's in? :kickass:. :kickass:. :kickass:. :kickass:. :kickass:.

kamypoo.jpg

To contact me for tickets or any information. Either PM me or use one of the below.

(323) 712 4773
BulletTrain81@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/symetrica
www.myspace.com/TheDarkLawnGnome

Jason

Will definitely be there.

I've heard rumors, that if you buy tickets from Symetrica you get a free Shasta Cola and slice of pizza. Not too sure on how that works though. :kickass:

It was a great show last night.

I'd seen most of the opening bands before, but had not seen Symetrica. We really enjoyed their performance, and look forward to seeing them with Epica later in the month. A lot of talent in that band, and some of them are so young. It blows me away to think what they'll be like in years to come.

Leaves Eyes. I still can't figure out how they keep getting these opening slots, but obviously a lot of people like them. They seemed to have a big crowd in the lobby of admirers. Every time I've seen them, it's like exactly the same show, and almost the same song, with the same forced stage antics. I've already decided to arrive late for the King Diamond show next year. Talk about a completely WRONG band to be opening for KD. Hey, for those that like them, I guess that's what makes the world go around.

Kamelot was amazing. As expected. I'm always blown away by their performance, and how, to me anyway, it pretty much sets the standard for a live show. Every member of the band is interesting to watch, they are incredible live, and I can't think of anyone with the stage presence that Kahn brings.

Anyway, sorry for the brief post, but I'm beat. This is one of those weekends where I end up more tired and strung out then when I got off work on Friday.