The Courtyard After-Parties Video!

I missed the last two PPUSAs but I did hear a few snippets of what happened last year... I hope that the Artmore folks understand that the sort of behavior which occurred last year is not representative of the PPUSA alumni who have made the Courtyard their late-night haunt over the many years.

IMHO tightened security isn't a super huge issue unless they aren't letting non-guests in (that would be a bummer, especially since any idiot could have booked a room there earlier this year).

In any event, this year marks my triumphant return to PPUSA (and writing for two different metal magazines too!) and I am blessed and thrilled to be staying at the Artmore for the first time in five years. :kickass:

I'd be fine with a little security and kicking us out around dawn. What I'm hoping is that they don't book a goddamned quinceañera or something during our weekend and turn their own hotel guests away at the front steps like they did last year.

I'd be fine with a little security and kicking us out around dawn. What I'm hoping is that they don't book a goddamned quinceañera or something during our weekend and turn their own hotel guests away at the front steps like they did last year.

Here here!!

Security would be fine, it got out of hand last year. Get some of those that can't handle their shit out before it becomes a problem, and the rest of us still get our family time!