The Crown

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
All I can say is wow, these guys are awesome. I just picked up Hell Is Here and Deathrace King and can't stop listening to them. Everyone should check this band out if they haven't already. I need to get their first two releases.

Blitzgreig Witchcraft!

How many times have I nearly crashed my car listening to this? :D

Fucking excellent band.
Anyone know what they are up to?
surely a follow up to Deathrace King is due?

MindMorgue.

Definitely one of my all-time favorite bands EVER. Deathrace King is a masterpiece. As for Johan leaving the band...he did for a while but is now back and they plan on releasing the new album this year sometime. While he was gone, Tomas filled in for him on "Crowned in Terror", which kicks major ass as well. Johan is in the last song, "Death Metal Holocaust."

I've only got Crowned In Terror and it is extremely awesome. The production is a bit thin and lacks a low-end punch, but I suppose that's the way of these death thrash bands. I've been meaning to get Deathrace King for some time now but i'm not hugely into death thrash at the moment...so i've put it off.

Death is the Hunter from Crowned in Terror is one of my very favourite metal songs ever. It's literally a perfect song....as close as you can get.