The cutest forum

kayleigh666 said:
I cant wait im dying my hair cool blonde(right now its black)hopefully in time for
the kittie concert I CANT WAIT, I may also be getting my eyebrow pierced
WHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!
But ill still have the crop DAMN!!!
im excited can you tell?
I found my hideous picture hehehe so here have a laugh on me :D hey dig the wastecoat :tickled:

sueinthe80s.jpg

kayleigh666 said:
Cool,but how do ya get the pictures up,i cant work this computer!!!!The look is awsome
You need to get your picture hosted first onto the internet then you can put it on, its a bit complicated, do you know how to get a pic from a site and post it, or do you need to know from scratch?

kayleigh666 said:
i need 2 know from scratch as im crap with computers!!!!:OMG:
mmm right i dont know were to satrt

1 find a pic on google and right click it

2 then you need to go to properties click properties, there you will find an address

3 double click and high light the address then copy it

are you lost yet prehaps its best to let someone who knows a pc to show you haha :D

4 anyway if you are still there,once you have copied the address you can post it as like anything but first of all you must put this url infront of your post

dont put the arrows though just the

then you can post a pic like this, happy posting, please have a go though ok :Spin:

MainDrumkid.gif

Susie said:
mmm right i dont know were to satrt

1 find a pic on google and right click it

2 then you need to go to properties click properties, there you will find an address

3 double click and high light the address then copy it

are you lost yet prehaps its best to let someone who knows a pc to show you haha :D

4 anyway if you are still there,once you have copied the address you can post it as like anything but first of all you must put this url infront of your post

ill have a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont put the arrows though just the

then you can post a pic like this, happy posting, please have a go though ok :Spin:

MainDrumkid.gif
I will have a try,even though im thick:dopey: