The cutest forum

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
this has to be it, its so small and under used i feel sorry for it :) but at the same time i cant help comin to check it out :D

sorry for the borin thread just thought i would say that :)

kayleigh666 said:
Hi susie,im from liverpool also,im from near netherton/ford!
do you go to quiggins
hya mate,

well the last time i went there i was checkin the fancydress out :D i live close to aintree race course which just happens to be about 5 minuites from netherton :) so are you close to marion square??

Susie said:
hya mate,

well the last time i went there i was checkin the fancydress out :D i live close to aintree race course which just happens to be about 5 minuites from netherton :) so are you close to marion square??

i live in randall drive,which is by the londis and a chemist,the main road is called gorsey lane
Guess what!! im going 2 quiggins 2morrow with my m8s if ur there therll b 3 mini moshers and 2 'normal'peeps and me Hey HEY

thats mad that haha, well i normally work on a saturday but, i'm of cos i am goin to a wedding friday night so i have saturday off, i dont think i will be in a fit state mate, but hey i'm sure we will bump into each other along the lines, i know gorsey lane, its not to far from the nac :cool: speak to yeh soon :)

kayleigh666 said:
No,thats actually eric peterson!!i got it off 1 of the sites im actually a girl,although my hair is fairly short!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Well i thought you were a girl by your username and then i thought, shit i remember when i thought misanthrope was a bloke hahaha so i always put me foot innit :D

Susie said:
Well i thought you were a girl by your username and then i thought, shit i remember when i thought misanthrope was a bloke hahaha so i always put me foot innit :D

Dont worry if u seen me far away down the road ud probably think i was a guy cos my hair is v.short,its actually quite funny really,as i get it a lot!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!:OMG:

kayleigh666 said:
Dont worry if u seen me far away down the road ud probably think i was a guy cos my hair is v.short,its actually quite funny really,as i get it a lot!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!:OMG:
hehehe dont worry i have had the crop in the past and i had a boss style in the 80's hehe i will post that pic when i find it :D

Susie said:
hehehe dont worry i have had the crop in the past and i had a boss style in the 80's hehe i will post that pic when i find it :D

I cant wait im dying my hair cool blonde(right now its black)hopefully in time for
the kittie concert I CANT WAIT, I may also be getting my eyebrow pierced
WHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!
But ill still have the crop DAMN!!!
im excited can you tell?

kayleigh666 said:
I cant wait im dying my hair cool blonde(right now its black)hopefully in time for
the kittie concert I CANT WAIT, I may also be getting my eyebrow pierced
WHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!
But ill still have the crop DAMN!!!
im excited can you tell?

Well in, you'll have to post a pic when you get it done, a before and after :cool: