The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

img4763am1.jpg

I like your chubby little belly....very cute!

See I posted pictures of my "Hello there world I am starting to push your tummy out" belly that's not very sexy.
I disagree. Pregnant women can be sexy. And let's not forget the sheer awesomeness of pregnancy!

Woo, you guys make me feel super foxy. :Spin:
We have nothing to do with it ;)

I like your chubby little belly....very cute!
You're a creepy old bastard who has nothing better to do than making lewd comments at women who could be your granddaughters
Gtfomyinternet.jpg

Fucking piece of shit.

So when I'm his age I can't comment anymore? :mad:
Sure you can. But see, you compliment because you're a nice person (come on,a dmit it), while this schenkadere jackass acts like a frustrated troll when dealing with guys, and then all of a sudden he becomes super-nice when a female posts. His compliments are hardly meant as such, they originate from a desire to suck up and act lecherous. Plus, like Kevin says, it's how you word it. Saying, say, "You look very sexy Isabel," is different from saying, "I like your chubby little belly". That shit is just creepy.

So when I'm 60, I'll continue to comment on bra patterns. :p I do actually think the soft belly exudes a classic beauty people ignore in favor of exposed hip-bones and sternums anymore, but I mean it in a sincere and (mostly) nonsexual manner. Even if it were, there's a way about it, I know. I was just checking to see what you were all doing.

That show is silly. You'd think the guys they catch'd be wary of their surroundings. instead of "Oh, Hansen, hi, I am caught am I?" it should be "Hello, hostage!" *Pulls gun* I'd watch that for sure!

And then they just sit there. Most ridiculous thing is the arrest at the end though. Sometimes there's some cop jumping out of the bushes with fucking Vietnam sniper camouflage, looking like some grotesque cross between Pedobear and Treebeard. Seriously, does it have to be so over-the-top?

Honestly, one should have bombs on him. Cops jump out, he throws a mannequin head with C-4 in it at them says "Get ready for a surprise!" Best show ever right there.