The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Following suit like a proper sheep:

mirror040108qo0.jpg

:oops: Tyler has sexay bellay. :devil:

I'll contribute another:

DSC08104.jpg

And another, with boobs!
DSC08123.jpg

I've got a mirror video on the way if Youtube ever decides to finish processing it :bah:

I'll contribute another:

DSC08104.jpg

And another, with boobs!
DSC08123.jpg

I've got a mirror video on the way if Youtube ever decides to finish processing it :bah:
Shit... I've been thinking about doing a video for a while. You beat me to it!

p.s. nice pics! :oops:

As I seem to be posting here more I was going to reveal my face when not dressed up as a chechen (however you spell it) rebel in my avatar. But I wouln't want to ruin these last few pages :lol:

Shit... I've been thinking about doing a video for a while. You beat me to it!

p.s. nice pics! :oops:

Thankee. And actually, you beat me to the part of thinking about doing a mirror video. This one was just an accident, sponsored by Southern Comfort :loco:

I can't do anything when I'm laughing. Can't talk, can't hold the camera up right. Oh well, Nila crotch!

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha rad... those are the best when no one's expecting it! Reminds me of the time I tricked my friends at a party... they thought I was taking pics "with no flash" but I actually recorded the turkies and hilarity ensued haha.

The head that Pat's holding is a model of the guy that lives there.... his wife is a sculptor and made that thing hahahaha.

hahaha rad... those are the best when no one's expecting it! Reminds me of the time I tricked my friends at a party... they thought I was taking pics "with no flash" but I actually recorded the turkies and hilarity ensued haha.

The head that Pat's holding is a model of the guy that lives there.... his wife is a sculptor and made that thing hahahaha.

:lol: