The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Pretty sure I spent all of 9th grade sporting wood.

Awesome. In my 8th grade math class this kid D'Marco got up to put a problem on the board and he was wearing sweatpants and he was definitely sporting some intense wood everyone was laughing etc, etc. I felt pretty bad for him, but I mean come on. I was one of two girls in the class, and we were DEFINITELY nothing to get excited about, and our teacher was an 80 year old woman haha

I think most guys have had the experience of having wood and knowing you were about to be called up to the front of the class. You have to learn the skill of tucking into the waistband of your pants.

I still utilise that skill on occasion. He normally needs some direct attention to get really excited though. Whereas he used to take any sign as his cue (a slight change in temperature, or a loud noise, for example) he now knows when he's required and acts appropriately.

That's right. I got behaviourist with my cock.

I still utilise that skill on occasion. He normally needs some direct attention to get really excited though. Whereas he used to take any sign as his cue (a slight change in temperature, or a loud noise, for example) he now knows when he's required and acts appropriately.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I tried that, but it really sucked having mine start salivating every time a bell rang.

oh yeah, and this:
100_0091.jpg
It's a good start ;)

Jen, I don't mean to come across as weird or anything, but sometimes you really remind me of what my grandmother looked like when she was young. She was pretty hot. It's kind of comforting when I see pics of you that remind me of her.