The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Damn man, that was some epic length. Does it feel better shorter? I'm kinda thinking about doing the same thing.

It got to the point where I was sitting on it & that just wasn't cool. It felt weird for the first few days but now it feels much better. My head feels lighter.:Smokedev:

mirrahjf9.jpg

Wish it wasn't so blurry, but I was kind of on the move.

ferrymirror01.jpg

ferrymirror02.jpg

edit: what the hell, one more with Craig.

ferrymirror03.jpg

@ Kevin: the middle picture (with the ze board being held up) looks like one of those iconic rockstar photos. Very awesome. Was that deliberate or?

@ Kevin: the middle picture (with the ze board being held up) looks like one of those iconic rockstar photos. Very awesome. Was that deliberate or?
Yeah it was. Well, holding the board up was, not so sure about the iconic rockstar thing haha. I stood in front of that door initially without holding it up and the picture looked totally boring. So I held the board up and it got better.

I know you're not a supporter of this type of adventure, but if I recall correctly, your hair used to be a lot longer than it is now, too. So I think you know why I'm feeling the way I am :)

Besides, I haven't quite mustered up the courage to do it just yet ;)

I know you're not a supporter of this type of adventure, but if I recall correctly, your hair used to be a lot longer than it is now, too. So I think you know why I'm feeling the way I am :)

Besides, I haven't quite mustered up the courage to do it just yet ;)

good point, Kev.
My hair was indeed a lot longer too... I cut it because it's easier to manage and I decided that if I ever wanted to grow it that long again (had it down to my butt) the healthier way to do it is to make sure to trim the edges a little first... y'know?

Plus, How short are we talking about? :D