The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Karen and her altoids haha <3

It's where I keep my camera :) It fits in an Altoids can, so it's always there in the picture

Söy;7351670 said:
Kohl's bathroom?
looks like it.

I don't even think I've ever been to Kohl's... no Kohls around Arlington...
But that was taken at my job!

What does she have against her nose? Always covering it. It makes her look exotic and omgwtfpretty.

aww thanks :)

Fishnets for later, hm?

You think fishnets are only for "evening" ? boy, are you stuck in the 90's or what? :cool:

;)

<3 Altoids!
<3 Karen!
<3 bathrooms!

this picture's really workin for me

<3!!

and thanks guys :oops:

Creepy one. If you look close you can see the reflection in the shirt. I saw this framed picture sitting on a shelf in my parents' garage and I just happened to have my camera in my hand at the time. I think I was 5 when the old picture was taken.

babykev_mirror.jpg

And this is my front door from earlier today.

mirror_frontdoor.jpg

Creepy one. If you look close you can see the reflection in the shirt. I saw this framed picture sitting on a shelf in my parents' garage and I just happened to have my camera in my hand at the time. I think I was 5 when the old picture was taken.

babykev_mirror.jpg

And this is my front door from earlier today.

mirror_frontdoor.jpg

The grown man and the boy, I love it! :kickass: Awww, you were such a cute little thing too! :tickled:

First you forced me to have to steal your hair and now I have to steal your house because I love that door! hahaha

Also, do I see a politics of ecstasy poster in your house? I can't make out the others due to the glare.