The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

back from the gym
100_0165-1-1.jpg

back from the gym
100_0165-1-1.jpg

You don't need to go to the gym!

Well, unless you like to go other wise you look great!

Speaking of which, many many years ago, Ham-Bone and I figured we would try out this new gym that opened. Honestly we just wanted to go swimming, and if you call most gyms up and ask for a free pass to see if you like it they will that first time. Well there was no swimming pool at this one so we worked out.

I find the locker rooms at those places to be creepy! There was this strange woman, who had as many muscles as the Hulk! She seriously had to be some kind of body builder although she wasn't huge, I will say that her arms were as big as a normal persons ham hock. She was buck ass naked and happened to see us come in. She goes into this long ass rant about her sloppy friend who got baby powder all over the locker room floor. She's cussing and flailing her arms about. It was funny but awkward as hell because we just met her, her friend was muscled enough to kick our asses so we couldn't agree that she was a slob with Mrs. Conan, and I was trying to change myself. All and all it was pretty damn weird.

karen - wow... *swoons at that picture* hawttt

kevin - jesus, with the reflection, that little kid picture-picture is beyond creepy. *thumbs up*
I've come to realize it's a lot easier for me to take creepy pictures than non-creepy ones. It's like I don't even have to try to make them creepy, but any other way is a chore. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

Speaking of which, many many years ago, Ham-Bone and I figured we would try out this new gym that opened. Honestly we just wanted to go swimming, and if you call most gyms up and ask for a free pass to see if you like it they will that first time. Well there was no swimming pool at this one so we worked out.

I find the locker rooms at those places to be creepy! There was this strange woman, who had as many muscles as the Hulk! She seriously had to be some kind of body builder although she wasn't huge, I will say that her arms were as big as a normal persons ham hock. She was buck ass naked and happened to see us come in. She goes into this long ass rant about her sloppy friend who got baby powder all over the locker room floor. She's cussing and flailing her arms about. It was funny but awkward as hell because we just met her, her friend was muscled enough to kick our asses so we couldn't agree that she was a slob with Mrs. Conan, and I was trying to change myself. All and all it was pretty damn weird.

I agree, Laura lookin' fineeee!

And Morganna your story made my day haha

you have a ham obsession.