The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

You bartend? Let us review. What are some good drinks that can disguise the taste of the alcohol, be them fruity or what have you?
Well, I don't know about the taste, but I do know that if you're a bit apprehensive to letting people smell you've drunk alcohol, that wodka is your best bet - it leaves almost no trace in your breath.

And good luck Tyler :)

eyeliner and duckies!

100_0510.jpg

HI!!!!! :oops:

Yea any vodka based alcoholic beverage will do the trick... usually anything cream based. Be careful with some liqueurs, they can do some nasty stuff to your breath.

By the way, Jager is a pain in the ass to work with. Best chance with that stuff is to just go to their website, and look at the drinks they have on there.

jumped out of the shower into my gay sailor shirt and had to take a picture in my gay sailot pose immediately.

the only thing missing is me biting my finger, which I was unable to do because of the phone, but you get the picture.

DSC00060.jpg

Last night we were out at a show at I went to the bar to order some drinks, but the bartender girl was really dumb. She would talk like everything is a question?????

So I go to order a Cape Cod and a Blue Moon and I say "I'll have a Cape Cod and a Blue Moon" and she goes *??????* 'cause she can't hear me, so I yell CAPE COD AND A BLUE MOON so she says "cape cod and what else??????" so I say BLUE MOON and she says "and what else???" and I say CAPE CODDDDDD, "what else??????????" BLUE MOON "what else??????????" CAPE CODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so she says "that'll be 3 dollars????????????????" and gives me my cape cod, and I was SO FED UP I couldn't take anymore of this, and didn't argue for my drink.

so then Cara went to get me my Blue Moon since I had tried and FAILED but apparently she had issues with the dumb girl too because she kept being ignored even though she was standing right in front of her.

Last night we were out at a show at I went to the bar to order some drinks, but the bartender girl was really dumb. She would talk like everything is a question?????

So I go to order a Cape Cod and a Blue Moon and I say "I'll have a Cape Cod and a Blue Moon" and she goes *??????* 'cause she can't hear me, so I yell CAPE COD AND A BLUE MOON so she says "cape cod and what else??????" so I say BLUE MOON and she says "and what else???" and I say CAPE CODDDDDD, "what else??????????" BLUE MOON "what else??????????" CAPE CODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so she says "that'll be 3 dollars????????????????" and gives me my cape cod, and I was SO FED UP I couldn't take anymore of this, and didn't argue for my drink.

so then Cara went to get me my Blue Moon since I had tried and FAILED but apparently she had issues with the dumb girl too because she kept being ignored even though she was standing right in front of her.

:lol::lol:
I hate bartenders like that.