The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

111407kevmirror01.jpg

A+ Pic! I want you hair too! :heh:We are all going to steal it!

hahahha, My friend Amy saw your hair pic the one you used to have as your avatar on myspace, And she wanted your hair too! She said "Who is that, and I want his hair" True story! I was helping her set up a page and she was nosing around mine, hahhaha.

You straight-haired faggots! I hate you all with your "I'm able to grow badass hair" straight hair.

Well, at least I don't have a Jewfro'. *Cough*

Don't feel to bad, I hate mine even more. And you want to know whats worse? Every time I've ever gone to the beauty parlor, the hairdresser always ooohs and aahhhs over my "Beautiful naturally curly hair!" hahhaha, I hate them for that, because they don't have to deal with the Afro Frizz on many days! hahaha. Most of the time they don't know what to do with it once they get their meat hooks on it.

I've also fired them from ever dieing my hair again. They always want to make me a red head, and will do it anyway no matter what I say. It's as if they have taters in their ears when I speak.

Grass is always greener. I wish my hair was thicker than it is. I like how straight it is though. Makes it easy to take care of.. all I do is wash it, condition it sometimes and brush it out. Easy as pie.

You are blessed! You should see the hours I spend on mine. If I don't the only way I can describe it is that when I can't work out the frizz my hair looks like Janis Joplin's! When it was growing out from being short, the bad hair days my hair looked like Jim Morrison! I'd hate to see what would happen if I just wash n' go. hahaha.

Ack! I hated having short hair. But there was less frizz and it curled up like a sum bitch.

I'll be all dressed up for an interview tomorrow, so I'll remember to take a picture before the after-interview drinking starts.