The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I can do tricks, like stand on the toilet.

Bath5_1.jpg

Bath2_1.jpg

^ if my mom would see the way the towels are folded on the towel rack she would LOSE IT! haha

Cara: I like you. Can I buy you a drink? :oops:

haha, and those are the towels in my parents' bathroom. the bathroom i share with my brothers is much, much more tidy.

of course you may buy me a drink, if we get to sex afterwards :p

I just have one kitty now. She's been an only child for so long that she will not let me bring home any animals. She wears the pants around these parts. If I had my way I would have at least 3.

I had a fat-shit cat once. The 30lb monster was a badass but a liked to bite when you would least expect it. He'd be laying on the floor being a lazy ass so what do you do? You go and pet him. He'd be purring, all happy and shit then all of a sudden, he'd stop purring, bite your face and run like hell. I think it was his game.

The worst was if you were trying to sleep and he'd jump on you (often times the junk was the target) and want to be petted. As you drift off of sleep, he would begin to inch forward. Before you knew it, he'd be right by your face. The minute he stops purring is the moment of attack. Bite and run! BITE AND RUN!

Damn, I miss that cat.