The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

photo19.jpg

w2hu2u.png

I have a feeling people in Norway living in prison live better lives than most people in the US or anywhere else.

Dude is hiking, going to the weight room, library, etc.

foods probably pretty good too.

I think it's both a good and a bad thing. The good part is that prisons in Europe are mostly for rehabilitation so they can come out and lead decent, law-abiding lives. However, there are some people who can't be rehabilitated or just don't deserve to be rehabilitated and should be shot in the face.

Case in point, they released a number of prisoners in Rome or Naples a few months back and for some stupid reason they released a convicted rapist. They then re-arrested him after he had raped and killed another woman a few days later. This is why I support the death penalty. And abortion. And sterilization.

photo19.jpg

they need to send this picture to Euronomous' family and friends so they can forgive him at last. i mean, only a heart of stone could stay mad at this face!!

I think it's both a good and a bad thing. The good part is that prisons in Europe are mostly for rehabilitation so they can come out and lead decent, law-abiding lives. However, there are some people who can't be rehabilitated or just don't deserve to be rehabilitated and should be shot in the face.

Case in point, they released a number of prisoners in Rome or Naples a few months back and for some stupid reason they released a convicted rapist. They then re-arrested him after he had raped and killed another woman a few days later. This is why I support the death penalty. And abortion. And sterilization.

Yeah, same thing is happening in the UK, prisons are becoming overcrowded. In fact just last week a psychotic rapist was set free... Against his own fucking will :lol: quote: "They shouldn't have let me out, Im a fucking psycho and a risk to people out there". He was later re-arrested though.