The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

IMG_0263.jpg

Osama Mah-Laden :eek: :zombie:

haha kevin looks more stoned than me

And STEVE what do you like more GTWT or RB2?

cool picture!

I like rock band 2 more, just because of the DLC they have. They have a wide variety of DLC and are always updating it. World Tour is fun but i prefer III over World Tour. Overall though Rock Band 2 is a better game. The hammer-on's and pull-offs are a bit tighter, but if you want better songs, new DLC almost every other week go for RB 2.

Also what is neat about RB 2 is you can transfer all the songs from RB 1 over to 2. I wish they would of done this for GHWT - GH III, because I have noticed that some of the songs on WT were also on III.

Anyway rock band 2, what about you?

Well I got RB2 but I played GTWT over at my friends and the drums looked cooler and it had tool, but yeah if I get xbox live I really hope theres a radiohead pack to d/l

Well I got RB2 but I played GTWT over at my friends and the drums looked cooler and it had tool, but yeah if I get xbox live I really hope theres a radiohead pack to d/l

Yeah the drums for GHWT are cool and have more of a bounce and is pressure sensative (harder you hit them, the louder the sound it will make) also the guitar is cool with the touch-pad. I enjoy playing slap bass on it but since I got the game, I only used the new guitar a few times. I prefer using the old guitars because I'm use to playing them.

I'm a DLC whore, so I would go with Rock Band. They have some really cool DLC packs and albums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downloadable_content_in_Rock_Band

go here to see the list.

*HOLY CRAP TEXAS FLOOD ALBUM! AHHHHHHH SHIT*