The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

birthday balloon picture! you can sorta see steph lopping her boobs over my shoulder in the back

l_5562e8e6656f4b67a9c43822dfd68db3.jpg

YAY! Birthday pic! :kickass:

Had to quote this, since you don't hear that line very often, in fact almost never.
I'm so ridiculously tired of MA, of my town, of the people around me, of the winter, and of complete and total boredom. Texas will be quite the change in routine, but at least it will be a change.

You're bored with MA, so you're moving to TX......
I've never been to TX but I hear 99% shit about that state from people who lived there and from people who are from there... I find it quite intriguing...
They do say Houston or Austin are great cities, so I hope you're moving to one of those, and have fun :)
I think it's good that you're moving away if you're tired of a place and start something new!
I do want to go to TX soon myself and see for myself what's all the negative/ positive hype is all about.

:lol: I'm not moving there per se. USAF basic training is held @ Lackland AFB in San Antonio. I'll be there for 2 months, and then it's off to FL.

I do want to go to TX soon myself and see for myself what's all the negative/ positive hype is all about.
Eat at Braums or I'll shake my fist so hard at you I'll tear a hole in space time, shit in it, and it'll appear on January 30, 1835 so that it lands on Andrew Jackson's would-be assassin's guns, misfiring them, therefore allowing Jackson to beat the ever-loving fuck out of him with a cane! And guess what? It happened, because you'll refuse to go to Braums and have a cheeseburger! See what happens when you defy the bearded gods?

I've never been to TX but I hear 99% shit about that state from people who lived there and from people who are from there... I find it quite intriguing...
They do say Houston or Austin are great cities, so I hope you're moving to one of those, and have fun :)
I think it's good that you're moving away if you're tired of a place and start something new!

Karen always brings the lulz

Kevin, I wanted to tell you, that the other day I got this great picture-message to my phone, and I think it should be posted here since it was oh-so-great and I loved it :)
(sorry I never texted back, I meant to send you a PM about it, but then, now that I was getting ready to do so, I thought: wait a minute! why not here? :D )
You take the best mirror pics!! <3

Sometimes I can't check this forum. Please myspace message me when you're going to Texas.

Most of you would not enjoy Houston. It's "The City of Syrup" and in the Southwest where I live you gotta be hood. There are a few metalheads around, but even they are a bit like me.

Austin is fucking lovely. So is Dallas.

Karen should please come to Meat Camp. If I met Karen I could die of happiness.