The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

nah not really, Fort Worth is better.
It really is.

Dallas/Fort Worth airport is hell. Based on airport in relation to their nearest metro-area rules, both suck.
Yeah it is hectic, I don't think I've ever gotten off the ground from there without some sort of problem like last minute gate switching. But! If you get stuck there, Terminal D is glorious for frolicking.

I'm pretty sure just about big city in the US is more exciting than Louisville

oh right, more posts of tits and/or ass
actually I'm a bit drunk and I'll admit that a pretty face is ALOT more important than just about anything

not really sure why I shaved, but girls seem to like it

Dude, you fuckin' shaved!

Louisville ain't that boring if you've got the right people; there are two local shows the next two weekends, you should come out and get beered up with me. :kickass:
Tread this path lightly, superior. I've "beered" with Russell before and ended up sore for weeks in places you don't even want to imagine.

went to san diego for 4 days. wore shorts and a tshirt the whole damn time. beach was full of chicks in bikinis. in january.

3216593389_85515c2c5c_o.jpg

yeh its blurry, the room was kinda dark. my hair is kind of in my face as well. i guess its a pretty crappy picture, but the only point i was making is that san diego's weather fucking rules.