The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Go easy man... you can get hooked bad. I'd never even thought about reflections in pictures before and now I think "camera" every single time I see my own reflection in anything. I literally struggle to NOT overload this thread with all the mirror pictures I've taken. If you think I've posted a lot here already, you should see how many I HAVEN'T posted hahaha.

But what better communications medium than this one to share your addictions and vices with one and all? I think that's why everyone here is a communist at heart in that kinda way, haha. I think I can control myself though, because this thread is already raped with just mirror and bathroom images, all good mind you, but at this point it needs to be interesting eyecandy, so you can't help but be careful about what you shoot and post.

now you're just putting words in my mouth and taking them out of context altogether. And commies had a lot to contribute to the world. Sputnik/Lyca, Outsourcing, etc. you know, all the good stuff. And who are you to insult them anyway? Cubans get free dental! Even Canada doesn't have that!

I'm staying there for vacation for the next week... I'll test it out first and see what the metal scene there's like, then I'll make my decision.

Nevermore kicks more ass, though. You guys need to start lowering your dosage of hate pills around here. I make vague comical references to radical political affiliations and then get verbally raped in return for it.

perhaps people who whine "dont take my posts so seriously!" shouldnt take the responses so seriously hmmm?

call me a commie again and i'll shank you

I love a cold Corona on a hot summer day. With or without lime. Pacifico is a decent Mexi beer too.

now you're just putting words in my mouth and taking them out of context altogether. And commies had a lot to contribute to the world. Sputnik/Lyca, Outsourcing, etc. you know, all the good stuff. And who are you to insult them anyway? Cubans get free dental! Even Canada doesn't have that!

You're such a Jew.