The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

It almost always happens to the countries that have the better weather in winter. Unless you live in Monaco.

Cawa deserves a major deflowerment.

The bathrooms in my school were nice too. It depends on where your school is located too.. many schools take over a few floors in a fancy office building
so you'll get the perks that come along with it... (a nice lobby, bathrooms etc)
Is yours in a big building like that, Cara?

It's an old department store building, it's actually a historic building in downtown Dallas. So, no it wasn't like that until it was remodeled for schoolage.

I'm going to bring my camera to school next week and take a picture in one of the bathrooms. Then you'll see the effects of budget cuts in the California education system.

Speaking of which, my school had to eliminate the entire summer semester. Not that I had any intention of taking classes over the summer, but that's pretty fucked.

I'm really not up to date on the budget stuff, are they doing that at all the schools in the area like Diablo Valley College? I think Andy wanted to take summer classes there so he's gunna be pissed if they're canceled. Also yeah the bathrooms are fucking raunchy here here too haha, covered in graffiti, shit and piss everywhere, stinks horribly (way more than a bathroom should), out of paper towels a lot of the time; really fucking lame.

No Photoshop

bagmirror03.jpg

Ooh! Details on the new camera!
Canon EOS 50D

Type
Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera with built-in flash
Recording Media
CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, via optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E3A)
Image Sensor Size
22.3mm x 14.9mm
Compatible Lenses
Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Lens Mount
Canon EF mount
Image Sensor
Type
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Pixels
Effective pixels: Approx. 15.10 megapixels
Total Pixels
Total pixels: Approx. 15.50 megapixels
Aspect Ratio
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System