The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

2lcg1d.jpg

Went back to aforementioned closing stripper store on their second-to-last day of business, found new pole shoes on clearance for $10.

IMG_7887.jpg

I'm learning that seven inch heels are significantly more difficult to walk in than 6 inches, but boy oh boy do they make me tall.

It takes practice! ....and hopefully they are comfortable enough so your feet won't die in the process.

Oh and: HOT!

I'm 5'2, which really isn't that short. I think the average woman's height is 5'4. And it's not so bad, since it opens up a whole new dating pool of short guys who are uncomfortable dating girls who are taller than them. Even in seven inch heels I'm still about the same height as Julz.

damn I've got insane respect to any girls who can walk in those beasts. Walking and living in heels that big must be an insane act of balance and sore calves.

damn I've got insane respect to any girls who can walk in those beasts. Walking and living in heels that big must be an insane act of balance and sore calves.

I live in my heels (3-5") and it takes practice, and you must make sure the shoe quality is good, and the show fits. When you find the right shoes, you'll walk in them like you would in sneakers :)

Squeezing the life from your slowly?
Not like I think about this stuff a lot or anything, but legs like that are really great for triangles. It wouldn't take much to teach her how to make your comment literal :)