The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Yeah that one dog above the toilet is making a face like "I'm sorry you seem to be having some issues right now :("

I wasn't made in Germany but my ancestors were!

mic-mirror.jpg

Oh noes! Cold, wet hair!

wetmirror.jpg

Ahhhhhhh much better :)

drymirror.jpg

The picture of the dog with the caring/sad face is there for a bonding thing to look at when you have to take the roughest, rockiest shit. It's like your dog being there for you for emotional support. Hey, they can't bring real dogs in there but it's the best they can do.

Yay, nice pictures of multiple pretty ladies first thing in the morning! :oops:

Nice pictures of handsome guys, too, but sorry, no blushing from me. :)

<3

Also, the pictures on those walls may just be the tackiest things I've ever seen in a bathroom.

Yeah that one dog above the toilet is making a face like "I'm sorry you seem to be having some issues right now :("

That's the whole motif of Lost Dog Cafe (and on the same shopping center there is the Stray Cat Cafe that is obviously cat motif)

The cafe belongs to the Lost Dog and Stray Cat Foundation, and every painting they have on the wall was made by local artists and the subjects are real animals they rescued, rehabilitated, and placed in a loving home.
Each painting has a date, a pet's name, and the a little story.

The art itself is not my cup of tea, but I do love that idea and that place oh so much and knowing each painting has a 'story' makes them a lot nicer in my eyes :) <3

Karen is pretty and Kevin is handsome.
It's obvious but I'm the first one to post it !

Thanks Dennis, so are you :oops: Great pics you have :)
(oh, and I agree about Kevin! he is handsome alright!)

and thanks all <3 :oops: