The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

How often do you sit on your hair? How often does it get stuck in car doors and windows? Do you have to pull it out of the way to take a shit? Is it a pain in the ass to brush if it gets even a lil bit tangled? Do you find rogue hair fucking EVERYWHERE EVEN IN YOUR UNDERWEAR AND OTHER CLOTHES AFTER PULLING THEM OUT OF THE WASH?!?!

Man, my hair is fuckin long but not as long as yours and all of those things I mentioned are the things I hate most about it. I can't imagine how you deal with it haha.

One time I even found a clump of hair at the bottom of my oven... uncooked. Wtf?

Once, when I still had long hair, I found a giant foot long hair IN MY BUTT. Seriously, IN IT. Pulling it out was a really odd sensation. I don't know how hair from my head somehow made its way up my anus, but it sure did.

Might be a mistake to post this after Kevin's pimp photo, but what the hell(still wondering about going out in the world like this).
IMG_2000.jpg

Bosoms! Large ones!

Cara, your skin looks fine from this angle!:oops:

First time I've gone out in a tank top and short pants since...probably last summer. My skin's still gross (to me) but eh, there comes a point when I've just got to say "whatever" and get on with it. It's too hot out for longsleeve shenanigans.

DSC00076.jpg
You look wubly, Cara :)

Once, when I still had long hair, I found a giant foot long hair IN MY BUTT. Seriously, IN IT. Pulling it out was a really odd sensation. I don't know how hair from my head somehow made its way up my anus, but it sure did.
We've all been there. Pulling a long hair out of your ass ranks right up there with being caught masturbating by a member of your family in terms of painful experiences.

I've pulled hairs out from deep within my buttcrack and vaginacrack many a time. However, I've never pulled them from the holes themselves. I applaud you, Max.