The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I love the coat, Dennis! I wish I could wear trenchcoats and similar things, but it never gets cold enough. Most of my hoodies have barely seen use.

Oh, and happy purple shirt day! I know it looks blue here, but it's closer to purple in person. Maybe violet at bluest.

shirt.jpg

That wallpaper is awesome! But why wouldn't it be? Considering who it belongs to :tickled:

Nice shirt, too! I have no purple shirt other than a pajama shirt. Plus I just forgot today was gay day. I could've worn my rainbow striped polo shirt.

It was some kind of dress like a gay person day? I saw a bunch of people in rainbow colored shirts with rainbow colored wristbands but I figured that's how they dressed everyday. Nothing is surprising on a college campus.

That wallpaper is awesome! But why wouldn't it be? Considering who it belongs to :tickled:

Nice shirt, too! I have no purple shirt other than a pajama shirt. Plus I just forgot today was gay day. I could've worn my rainbow striped polo shirt.

:tickled:

I just saw this shirt the other day and remembered that today was coming up, so I snagged it.

Most people in MD thought the purple shirt day was for the Ravens despite it not being a game day or Friday. Well done, Maryland.

:lol:

It was some kind of dress like a gay person day? I saw a bunch of people in rainbow colored shirts with rainbow colored wristbands but I figured that's how they dressed everyday. Nothing is surprising on a college campus.

The idea was for it to be a gesture of support in memory of some kids who committed suicide recently because of being tormented by their peers. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122462384475928

I wore purple today too..

You look better in your purple shirt than I do in mine. :loco:

i didnt even know it was wear a purple shirt day till i got to work and heard it on the radio. i still wouldnt have worn one. i dont even have one. and i definitely dont support causes.