The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I don't hate the khakis, especially if the wedding was more on the casual side. Keys definitely could have gone in your pocket though. And I go to fashion school, so I'm like some kind of expert on this stuff.

Oh yeah, got absorbed in the khaki debate and forgot I came here to post a picture.

img0108ea.jpg

Not all weddings are black tie affairs.

Yeah because ALLLLL of my events are black tie events, butt of course

I'm going to wear a tux with a plaid undershirt just to make you and Karen cry now.

I wouldn't flatter myself with such emotions from this gal over such atrocity.

Is it that bad? :lol: I'll be honest and say that since I never have occasion to dress up, I don't really know what I'm doing there. I enlisted a couple of my female friends to help me get some clothes for the occasion, and that was the end result. I think I saw a couple other guys in khakis, though, so despite the fact that most of the people there were dressed better than I was, I don't think my sister will hate me forever. They're really nice khakis, if there's any redeeming value in that. :loco:

Edit:
I have been informed that khakis are acceptable at outdoor weddings, which this one was. :shrug:

---the only reason I was asking "what's up with that" and now I realize it was different than neal's question is because I think your top half and bottom half clash (i.e. they don't match, nor do they 'go') so that was my question.. khaki is like semi-formal and your top half looks formal, so for me- the whole look seem to clash- but you know what?
F it, you look great in that jacket and tie :)

---the only reason I was asking "what's up with that" and now I realize it was different than neal's question is because I think your top half and bottom half clash (i.e. they don't match, nor do they 'go') so that was my question.. khaki is like semi-formal and your top half looks formal, so for me- the whole look seem to clash-
um that was exactly my question, learn to read ya canadian fereigner!!! :yell: