The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

85e47f53.jpg

The bottom cuff should barely touch the top of the bottom part of the shoe, and when you sit down it should raise enough in order to see your socks, WHICH IS PRECISELY WHY YOU DON'T WEAR WHITE SOCKS IN NICE PANTS. Every time I see some douchebag who looks like he can't dress himself properly, these two things are usually the first signs of someone out of their element: pants bunched up around the ankles and white socks. Ugh.

I did have some schnazzy black argyle socks on. :lol: I'll be the first to throw myself into the alleged 95% of guys who just don't know how to dress themselves properly. I've always had other things on my mind, I guess. Karen, next time I have occasion to look good, I'm taking you shopping with me, k? I'll pay you in alcohol or whatever else is deemed fair. :)

It sounds like a bunch of fashion victim bullshit but it couldn't be further from the truth. It's proper dress etiquette, much like how you eat at the table. Napkin in your lap, left hand in your lap, use your knife only to cut each bite you eat, then put down the knife, change hands with the fork, eat, then start the process all over again.

Ermm... Yeah, I never grew up with any of that, either. I chew with my mouth closed, don't talk with food in my mouth, and try to be generally conscious of myself and considerate of others, but being completely proper about it just seems like I'd be too busy remembering rules to enjoy my food, and as I'm sure you can tell, I do enjoy food. :loco:

It sounds like a bunch of fashion victim bullshit but it couldn't be further from the truth. It's proper dress etiquette, much like how you eat at the table. Napkin in your lap, left hand in your lap, use your knife only to cut each bite you eat, then put down the knife, change hands with the fork, eat, then start the process all over again.
I'm sorry, what? You're saying you should transfer your fork to your right hand when you eat? And that's proper etiquette? Eating with your right hand? I'm not an etiquette expert, far from it, but that doesn't sound right.

I'll pay you in alcohol or whatever else is deemed fair.
"Whatever else is deemed fair", huh? Nice try, buddy ;)

^ I have seen people do that, it's very 'English' (mostly I see it in the US though)
I grew up with my French mom, my upbringing was more west-Euro hence why I eat with knife in my right hand and fork on the left and never switch when cutting/eating

Hahah the idea of eating etiquette is utterly laughable to me. People are really like this? I doubt I could even keep a straight face if I were in a situation where it was expected of me to know and practice something so retarded.