The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Good ol' Covington. It has grown quite a bit over the years, yea?

Yeah dude it's crazy. When I moved there from Renton in '88, there was a grocery store, a pizza parlor, a McDonald's, and some independant movie rental places.

Now there's a huge Fred Meyer, Wal-Mart, big ass post office, 3 grocery stores, tons of restaurants and strip malls and hellacious traffic.

Still lots of room and trees and fields though, too. Crazy shit, I always wanted to move back there until it started getting huge. Now I gotta find some other desolate place to retire to when the time comes heh.

Yeah dude it's crazy. When I moved there from Renton in '88, there was a grocery store, a pizza parlor, a McDonald's, and some independant movie rental places.

Now there's a huge Fred Meyer, Wal-Mart, big ass post office, 3 grocery stores, tons of restaurants and strip malls and hellacious traffic.

Still lots of room and trees and fields though, too. Crazy shit, I always wanted to move back there until it started getting huge. Now I gotta find some other desolate place to retire to when the time comes heh.

I don't drive through there that often but I used to back in 2004 when I lived in Issaquah. I went through there a couple of times last year when I worked in Kent and went to eastern WA (to hop on 18) and goddamn, it had really changed even in 3 years.

0122080042.jpg