The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

mirror012708tp7.jpg

I have to show off my new sponsored bindings. Custom modified Burton P1's. :D

Also, just got off work, hence dressed up, and beer.

(By the way, one of the best beer makers man can buy. Awesome Microbrewery called, 'Granville Island Brewery.' This specific beer I'm drinking is Granville Island English Bay Pale Ale. If you ever have the chance to go to Vancouver, make sure to stop by Granville Street and do a tour at the brewery. I promise you will not be disappointed.)

Oh yea, if you're wondering, the board is a Sims Source 163cm Wide. Awesome powder board I tell ya. My other board is a 5150 142cm. Had it since I was 11, and have no intention of gettin' rid of the thing. Perfect for tricks. I can pull 540's off jumps with ease on that thing.

mirror012708tp7.jpg

I have to show off my new sponsored bindings. Custom modified Burton P1's. :D

Also, just got off work, hence dressed up, and beer.

(By the way, one of the best beer makers man can buy. Awesome Microbrewery called, 'Granville Island Brewery.' This specific beer I'm drinking is Granville Island English Bay Pale Ale. If you ever have the chance to go to Vancouver, make sure to stop by Granville Street and do a tour at the brewery. I promise you will not be disappointed.)

Oh yea, if you're wondering, the board is a Sims Source 163cm Wide. Awesome powder board I tell ya. My other board is a 5150 142cm. Had it since I was 11, and have no intention of gettin' rid of the thing. Perfect for tricks. I can pull 540's off jumps with ease on that thing.

We need to go snowboarding sometime...been snowboarding for years ( Jackson Hole is a great place to board)

i still have my board and bindings and boots back in wyoming, doubt ill be using it here :lol:

We need to go snowboarding sometime...been snowboarding for years ( Jackson Hole is a great place to board)

i still have my board and bindings and boots back in wyoming, doubt ill be using it here :lol:

You're gunna have to come up here if ya wanna board with me. :p

Or maybe one day we'll do a trip down to Colorado or somethin'.

wow, so much sexiness in this thread lately!!!

Cara......... :oops: :oops: nice belly, nice nakedness . OH MY.

Kevin: I really love braids on guys... looks good! You know what you should do? That "half pony" tail thingie (I don't know the name in english) where you pull back only the front portion of the hair and leave the back loose?
That's sexy on guys :Spin:

Tyler: sponsored bindings? do tell ! I'm so busy this year I don't think I can go skiing this season.... I also want to try snowboarding one day... I'm a pretty good skier...
someone told me that: skiing is easy to pick up, hard to master, while snowboarding is harder to pick up, easier to master: thoughts? :)

Kevin: I really love braids on guys... looks good! You know what you should do? That "half pony" tail thingie (I don't know the name in english) where you pull back only the front portion of the hair and leave the back loose?
That's sexy on guys :Spin:
Like this? I've tried this but I can't do it very good haha.

legolas26.jpg