The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

IMG_4408.jpg

I linked this to one of my exes and I believe she is now plotting your kidnapping :lol:

Tyler: sponsored bindings? do tell ! I'm so busy this year I don't think I can go skiing this season.... I also want to try snowboarding one day... I'm a pretty good skier...
someone told me that: skiing is easy to pick up, hard to master, while snowboarding is harder to pick up, easier to master: thoughts? :)

Yea a company here locally is sponsoring me and a few others to snowboard in competitions they're sponsoring. It's uh... kinda interesting, seeing as they bought me what I still needed (Have a new board from last year and my boots are worn in so I have no intentions of gettin' rid of 'em) (They bought the jacket and the new bindings) and are paying my entries. If I win, I split the winnings with my team.

Snowboarding is much harder to pick up than skiing, but mastering it all depends on your definition. If you're heading for tricks and the like, it's harder to get those than on skis.

Neal I just realized something... when you were here for the Nevermore show... how did we forget to take a fuckin' jumping pic together?!