The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey:
omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey: omg neal has a camera :dopey:

Laura dont cut your hair!! I refuse to hear such nonsense from someone with a long straight hair. REFUSE I TELL YA.

Izabel: do you normally blow-dry your hair after coming out of the shower? That normally gets rid of the friz and most of the time: the end-curls...
but every hair is different, so I don't know... basically straighters are great, but not so good for your hair... (even the 100% ceramic/ ionic yada yada ones)

i take off my robe and wizard hat...

wizardeg3.jpg

:kickass::kickass: <3 X 10000

Izabel: do you normally blow-dry your hair after coming out of the shower? That normally gets rid of the friz and most of the time: the end-curls...
but every hair is different, so I don't know... basically straighters are great, but not so good for your hair... (even the 100% ceramic/ ionic yada yada ones)

I don't think we even have a blow dryer anymore. Also I'm way too lazy to invest that much effort into my hair every morning.

Blow drying gets rid of frizz? Never heard that one before. I've got naturally frizzy hair and blow drying only makes it worse :erk:
Why would my hair all of a sudden be a magnet for static electricity? Every time I brush it now, it sticks to my face and then the stray hairs stick straight out. And sometimes when it's really bad, if I grab it and pull it all the way through my hand, I can HEAR the static crackling.

It's big time annoying and I want it to stop.

Laura your hair is gorgeous. I want to touch! You'll still look great even if you cut it however. And Isabel, your hair is wavy and curly and lovely so it's a different ball game, but whenever my hair gets frizzy I just use more conditioner on the ends and if I have to throughout my whole head. Maybe just use a CRAP load of conditioner?

Why would my hair all of a sudden be a magnet for static electricity? Every time I brush it now, it sticks to my face and then the stray hairs stick straight out. And sometimes when it's really bad, if I grab it and pull it all the way through my hand, I can HEAR the static crackling.

could be the brush you are using. is it a new brush?

could be the brush you are using. is it a new brush?
No it's old as hell actually, but I've noticed it with multiple brushes. I've thought it could be them, but I also think it might be my couches. Sometimes I feel static on the with my arms and sometimes my hair sticks to them when I sit on em. And one of my jackets (unfortuantely the one I wear most) gets really static-y too so I don't know! I'm going to get a new brush soon and if that doesn't help, I'm totally lost heh.

Are you sure it's not just a winter thing? My hair would always get full of static in the winter (back when may hair was fairly thick and actually covered my head :cry:).