The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Are you sure it's not just a winter thing? My hair would always get full of static in the winter (back when may hair was fairly thick and actually covered my head :cry:).
I've pondered this also. It's been happening since about the time fall/winter started, but the only thing that doesn't make sense is that it's never happened before. Some days it's worse than others and it's never bad right after I wash it.

Laura your hair is gorgeous. I want to touch! You'll still look great even if you cut it however. And Isabel, your hair is wavy and curly and lovely so it's a different ball game, but whenever my hair gets frizzy I just use more conditioner on the ends and if I have to throughout my whole head. Maybe just use a CRAP load of conditioner?
hehe thanks. it'll probobly look better and just be manageable once i get it cut, but that endeavor has been put off until i get more monies

I use a shitload of conditioner every time I wash my hair. That, plus some sort of anti-frizz cream and hair gel, work pretty well. If I put my hair into a tight bun and let it dry that way, that is. Otherwise if I blow-dry it then it's fro city, or if I let it air dry then it'll still be very curly.

For the past year and a half I've been using Sunsilk's "Straighten Up" cream that helps get rid of frizz and smooth stuff out. Good stuff!

Karen, what kind of hair dryer do you use? Pros and cons? I just got a new one because my last one decided it didn't feel like working anymore. Don't know what happened, but it just died.

My new one is very powerful and quiet and really blows out the air, but it doesn't get as hot as my last one (which was loud) so ultimately it still takes about the same amount of time to dry my hair.

Hair Care 101.

well, I used to have the CHI Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer which was AWESOME, but I forgot it at my parents house, and mt little nephew then, destroyed it...
now I'm using just a cheapot-depot Conair...
works fine.... but the CHI is better... will get another one soon.

My new one's a Conair as well, but I didn't know it until I brought it home and used it haha. I think my next mirror pic shall involve some hair drying action!

Use it until it breaks. It probably won't be much longer haha.

Already got ideas for hair dry pics!

DSC06646.jpg